It’s a brand new week… And someone is getting married this weekend. Yippee!!!
So, you’ve got everything covered from your wardrobe to venue, transport and logistics to food and cake! Everything except your face! I know…
The stress and running around has gotten to you, and like myself, my face has become the stress indicator. From sunken eyes, to breakout, wrinkles and rashes. As I can’t really do anything about the stress cursor, I can do something about the face!
Recently I have been juggling a lot. Business/businesses, family, completing my book recuperating from sickness and echetaram echetaram. I nearly became unrecognizable. My face was something else till I tried coconut oil. For 5days now, I have used it as makeup remover, and face moisturizer. I can’t believe my eyes or face. Just 5days therapy, morning and night. Kai!
This information is too good to keep to myself… So if you are getting married this weekend or you are attending one wedding or outing, you still have 5days starting from today to fix that face.
Preparation / ingredients:
- 2tbsp undiluted pure coconut oil
- 1 tsp. lime/lemon juice
- Combine oil and lime thoroughly
- Store in an empty small container (it should last for 1wk)
- Wash face gently with soap and water, pat dry.
- Apply 2 drops of oil mixture with cotton wool on face
- Gently scrub in circular motion, concentrating on trouble areas
- Using a dry cotton ball, dry off excess oil
Benefits for face and body:
- Natural skin moisturizer
- Wrinkle and stress lines remover
- Natural makeup remover
- Natural Lip balm/gloss
Now, what are you waiting for? Prepare your magic coconut potion and be on your way to a fresh, younger looking, picture perfect face.